Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Eleven Objects

Eleven Objects. Who needs a necklace when you have a collar?
nicolettemason. 

Eleven Objects. Great stuff.
Nicolettemason
the color of the season it seems. photo: 21arrondissement.com

photo: 21arrondissement.com\

maffashion. rocker-chic

All you need is a SHOE!!! Or a boot. photo: citizen couture. 

I think sheer pants are having a moment... Good luck wearing those though. photo:styletao

she is so chic. the-nothernlight

the-northernlight.com. Hello chanel & celine. 

How to incorporate stripes into your photoshoot.
Grazia Italy.

too much chic in one photo.
the-northernlight.com

Good morning my favorite Givenchy bomber.
21arrondissement.com\

I spy some acne shoes. Very nice.
the-northernlight.com

Morning! What have you seen that's flogworthy lately? Find me on pinterest because I want to see what you see. There is an open board on my page to which YOU can pin anything you find flogworthy. RLCORNELIUS is my user name. happy pinning! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment